Enable payments with Bancontact
The Belgian e-commerce market is growing considerably. Bancontact is the payment method that makes it possible to pay directly through the online payment systems of all major Belgian banks. Providing Bancontact in your webshop is thus the ideal way of reaching the Belgian market. The Bancontact logo is very well known, and is featured on every Belgian debit card. When using Bancontact, consumers can carry out direct online payments in your webshop using their own familiar and secure bank environment.
1. Select and request the account type that best suits your business needs.
2. Your account will immediately be ready for implementing and testing, however extra actions are required before going live.
3. Your account can go live once you have successfully finished testing and when your request is officially approved by ICEPAY.
NB: A special request procedure is required for AfterPay, credit card, SOFORT Banking, SEPA Direct Debit recurring and paysafecard. Please note that this process may take several weeks. Once your account goes live, you will be able to offer all available payment methods (per account type) in your webshop, except for the aforementioned. These specific payment methods will only be made available to you once your request is officially approved.
The advantages of Bancontact / Mister Cash for your webshop:
- Reach of 8 million Belgian consumers;
- Speedy integration in your webshop;
- A secure payment environment through the unique TAN;
- Quick payment and real-time confirmation, which enables quick delivery;
- Easily accessible: consumers do not need to register or create accounts;
- No risk of chargebacks.
Payment with Bancontact / MisterCash is quick and simple for your customer.
Your customer will need to:
- Choose a product in your webshop;
- Select Bancontact / Mister Cash as a payment method;
- Enter their card number and expiry date;
- Make and authorize the payment via their familiar bank environment and method.
Your customer is then redirected to your webshop once the payment is completed.