1. Select and request the account type that best suits your business needs.
2. Your account will immediately be ready for implementing and testing, however extra actions are required before going live.
3. Your account can go live once you have successfully finished testing and when your request is officially approved by ICEPAY.
NB: A special request procedure is required for AfterPay, credit card, SOFORT Banking, SEPA Direct Debit recurring and paysafecard. Please note that this process may take several weeks. Once your account goes live, you will be able to offer all available payment methods (per account type) in your webshop, except for the aforementioned. These specific payment methods will only be made available to you once your request is officially approved.
On average, JCB cardholders have an above average income, and their average transaction amount is at least twice as high as that for other credit cards. By offering JCB payment possibilities in your webshop, you are able to reach a target group in the higher segment of the market, thus enabling an increase in your turnover.
The advantages of JCB for your webshop:
- Reach consumers in 190 countries;
- Significant reach in the United States;
- Reach a target group of consumers with very high purchasing power and increase turnover;
- Option for protection from fraud using 3-D Secure.
- Recurring Payments for JCB available.
For your customers, paying using the JCB card is easy:
- Choose a product in your webshop;
- Choose JCB as the payment method;
- Execute the payment and approve it via the secure JCB environment;
- The payment is complete.