1. Select and request the account type that best suits your business needs.
2. Your account will immediately be ready for implementing and testing, however extra actions are required before going live.
3. Your account can go live once you have successfully finished testing and when your request is officially approved by ICEPAY.
NB: A special request procedure is required for AfterPay, credit card, SOFORT Banking, SEPA Direct Debit recurring and paysafecard. Please note that this process may take several weeks. Once your account goes live, you will be able to offer all available payment methods (per account type) in your webshop, except for the aforementioned. These specific payment methods will only be made available to you once your request is officially approved.
PayPal makes it possible for people to make payments quickly, safely and easily, without the need for a bank account or credit card. More and more consumers have a PayPal account as a result. By offering PayPal, you can provide more consumers with a fast, easy and diverse method of payment. PayPal also offers the possibility for the paying customer to pay without a PayPal account, or to pay by credit card to the PayPal account or to the accepting party. This way, merchants who do not have the option to accept credit card payments directly, can still accept credit card payments from their customers via their PayPal account.
When a consumer has made a PayPal or credit card payment, ICEPAY will send you confirmation that the payment has been made. Once you have received this message, you can send the order to the customer. This means high-speed order processing, which benefits both you and the customer. You have no monthly or start-up costs and only pay the PayPal and ICEPAY charges for each transaction received. Please note: If you offer PayPal via ICEPAY, you do not fall under the PayPal conditions of protection since the shipping address is not yet supported. ICEPAY compensates for this by processing your PayPal refunds and chargebacks for you.
The advantages of PayPal in your webshop:
- The possibility for consumers to pay without having to provide credit card and/or bank details;
- Reach a large group of consumers that will continue to grow;
- Fast and easy payments for you and your customers;
- The possibilty to accept credit card payments;
- No monthly fees/start-up costs;
- ICEPAY handles your refunds and chargebacks for you.
ICEPAY acts as the intermediary between you and PayPal. In terms of the payment procedure, if your customer indicates a preference for paying by PayPal, they will be redirected via ICEPAY to the PayPal payment page. Your customer will not be aware of this extra step. Payments for your transactions will be made into your PayPal account and thus not into your ICEPAY account. Although the transaction will be shown on your ICEPAY account (E-states), ICEPAY does not pay out any of this amount.
Paying with PayPal is easy for your customer:
- Choose a product in your webshop;
- Choose PayPal as the payment method;
- Execute and approve the payment via the secure PayPal environment;
- The payment is complete.
- EUR – European Euro
- USD – United States Dollar
- AUD – Australian Dollar
- GBP – British Pound
- CAD – Canadian Dollar
- CZK – Czech Republic Koruna
- DKK – Denmark Krone
- HUF – Hungary Forint
- JPY – Japanese Yen
- NOK – Norwegian Krone
- NZD – New Zealand Dollar
- PLN – Polish Zloty
- SGD – Singapore Dollar
- SEK – Swedish Krona
- CHF – Swiss Franc
- BRL – Brazilian Real
- HKD – Hong Kong Dollar
- ILS – Israeli Shekel
- MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
- MXN – Mexican Peso
- PHP – Philippines Peso
- TWD – Taiwan New Dollar
- THB – Thai Baht
- TRY – Turkish Lira