1. Select and request the account type that best suits your business needs.
2. Your account will immediately be ready for implementing and testing, however extra actions are required before going live.
3. Your account can go live once you have successfully finished testing and when your request is officially approved by ICEPAY.
NB: A special request procedure is required for AfterPay, credit card, SOFORT Banking, SEPA Direct Debit recurring and paysafecard. Please note that this process may take several weeks. Once your account goes live, you will be able to offer all available payment methods (per account type) in your webshop, except for the aforementioned. These specific payment methods will only be made available to you once your request is officially approved.
The benefits of SEPA Direct Debit one-off:
- Available in all of our accounts;
- Easy collection of domestic and cross-border direct debit payments in over 20 countries;
- Business and consumer collections possible;
- Payment products and rules are standardized within the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA);
- Your Merchant ID and name are included in the bank transaction for easy identification;
- The mandate reference (ICEPAY payment ID) is included in the bank transaction;
- Payment completion within a predetermined time period.
Paying with the SEPA Direct Debit one-off payment method is simple, convenient and beneficial for both you and your customer.
Your customer needs to:
- Select a product in your webshop;
- Select the SEPA Direct Debit one-off payment method;
- Fill in all required bank and personal details.
Once the total amount is credited to the ICEPAY Escrow account, an automatic notification is sent to you and you can proceed to fulfill the order.
NB: SEPA Direct Debit one-off has a refund period of 8 weeks, which means a chargeback period for you. In the event of an unauthorized direct debit, this refund right extends to 13 months.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom****
* including French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion
** including Azores and Madeira
*** including Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
**** including Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales