1. Select and request the account type that best suits your business needs.
2. Your account will immediately be ready for implementing and testing, however extra actions are required before going live.
3. Your account can go live once you have successfully finished testing and when your request is officially approved by ICEPAY.
NB: A special request procedure is required for AfterPay, credit card, SOFORT Banking, SEPA Direct Debit recurring and paysafecard. Please note that this process may take several weeks. Once your account goes live, you will be able to offer all available payment methods (per account type) in your webshop, except for the aforementioned. These specific payment methods will only be made available to you once your request is officially approved.
Making the YourGift available as a form of payment will give you the opportunity to expand your customer database to include people who prefer not to disclose their personal details, bank details or credit card information online. In addition, there is no risk of chargebacks for you since this is a pre-paid payment method. Using YourGift is extremely easy, both in terms of the technical integration in your system as well as the online use of this method for your customers. If you decide to integrate ICEPAY in your webshop, you can also offer the YourGift immediately as a payment method.
The advantages of YourGift for your webshop:
- The opportunity to attract new customers and generate extra turnover;
- No risk of chargebacks;
- Easy to use, for you and your customers;
- When you have an ICEPAY account, direct access to YourGift is possible;
Paying with the Yourgift is fast and easy for your customers. All your customers need to do is:
- Choose a product in your webshop;
- Choose YourGift as the payment method;
- Type in the code;
- The payment is complete.
Your customer can consult the YourGift website to see how much he or she has left on the card.
- The Netherlands